Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Wedding Wednesday - September Edition.

Fall is coming, fall is coming!  Which means winter will be here and this fabulous December wedding we've been planning will be coming to life before our eyes.

In the last month we've received our HUGE 19 pound box of invitations and adored them from afar while I planned an "invitation party" with my bridesmaids to number the backs of RSVP cards for all those who don't put their names on them and get them in envelopes with postage. They are gorgeous and I love them and the fact that I had so much input in the designing process.  A huge thanks again to Jenn at All That Glitters for the smooth process and beautiful custom invitations!

We sat down and made a nice, long "to do" list for EVERYTHING that still needs done.  It's mostly just little things like programs and things to do with the rehearsal dinner and fittings, but it all needs done.  I'm so glad I wasn't a big DIY bride because I'd be big time stressing over all the execution details of the day that I don't think I would have enjoyed any of this, let alone had any time to make and craft centerpieces or anything like that.

All the bridesmaids have their dresses, dates are being set for my bridal shower and bachelorette party, final payments are being made, and we have an appointment to choose our wedding bands!  I think that's the last time Kyle is going to let me in the jewelry store for awhile…good thing I have my own jewelry business :)

What am I forgetting?!  Tell me…what did you forget to do/plan for your wedding?

No comments:

Post a Comment