Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Wedding Wednesday - July Edition!

Another month down! Didn't I just write one of these?!

June was awesome as far as wedding plans went!  Save the dates and invitations were ordered from the fabulous All That Glitters Invitations and I should be getting the Save The Dates out in the next few weeks. My hand is already cramping up thinking of all the addressing!  Luckily I opted to have her professionally address the actual invitations so they look presentable and not silly on a gorgeous, formal envelope.

I also ordered prints from our engagement session and received them!  I'm excited to also get the ones from my photographer, Erica, and get them hung around the apartment.  Some of Kyle's beloved Ohio State canvases mayyyyyy be making their way into the garage for a little while. We'll see :)

My bridesmaids and I got together and chose their dresses! I've been in 11 weddings and have worn my share of various bridesmaid dresses.  Some I loved, some I didn't love, and I don't think any one of them would choose a dress that didn't look good!  I let them choose both the style and between 4 colors and of course they all chose the exact same dress in the same color!  Everyone unanimously loved it and all of them looked FAB - the most important part!

The girls' gifts are complete and I'm super excited to give them - too bad I have to wait! I'm a really bad gift giver in the fact that I'm one of those people that can't ever wait if I buy Christmas or birthday gifts too early and I end up giving them way before I should so I'm going to try to not do that!  The girls are already starting to make plans for my shower and bachelorette parties in November and I'm so thankful and excited for all the fun things to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment